Guilford’s is an installer of Rare Manufacturing Inc. metal roofing shingles. All of these products have a Kynar finish and come with a lifetime warranty. They are offered in a wide variety of colors.
Rare Manufacturing Inc. offers four different profiles of their metal shingle – Ironwood Shake, Heavy Shake, European Tile and Slate.
Why consider using investment grade metal roofing? Here are some reasons:
- Lightweight: 50-70% lighter than a traditional asphalt shingle roof. Decreases load on roof with snow build up.
- Resistance: Most resistant roofing material to fire, hail and wind.
- Energy Efficient: You can typically expect to save 20% a year on heating and air conditioning costs. Metal roofs have up to 50% more reflectivity. This keeps your home cooler in the summer. Quality metal roofing meets the federal governments Energy Star Program.
- Lower Insurance Costs: You are eligible to receive a discount on homeowners insurance in Michigan through certain carriers. This further repays your investment.
- Color Choices: Metal roofs are offered in a wide variety of colors. This gives a home greater eye appeal. Architects are demanding metal roofs on their commercial projects because of the inherent good looks of metal.
- Water Tightness: Metal roofs have much greater water tightness then traditional roofing. This greatly reduces the chance of mold.
- Save on Tear Off Costs: Most metal roofing can be put on over existing roofing.
- Color Variety: Several Colors to choose from.
- Long-Term Warranty: Our major shingle brands come with a 30-50 Year Warranty.
- We Offer Free Estimates.